If your browser supports Refresh, you'll be transported to richardirvine.net.nz in 5 seconds, otherwise, select the link manually. Thank you

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Roman Abramovich writes to young Chelsea fans




Chelsea chairman Roman Abramovich is a man of ominous, brooding, dark, dark mystery. Here's his responses to children's letters to Chelsea's official fan's magazine.


Dear Chelsea magazine -
My favourite colour is blue. I can't wait for the football to start again, and when I'm big enough I want to play for Chelsea. I like playing football with my brother.
Darren, 6, Reading

Darren -
Blood. Let blood be your guide. When you have spent the off season waist deep in offal of indeterminate origin like Roman Abramovich, your thinking will be much, much clearer.
Roman

Dear Chelsea magazine -
I love Chelsea. When they win I run around in the garden yelling "Yes! Yes! Yes!" with all my might. I hope you win the Champions' League this year. The other lads in my class mostly support Arsenal, but I love Chelsea FC!
Mike, 8, Richmond

Dear Mike -
Many, many years ago, a group of young Russians made a big mistake. They mocked a young man who was true of heart, whose only crime was the thick, matted hair covering his body no razor could tame. They laughed. They laughed and mocked. They sung "Roman's a retard!" They're all dead now.
Roman

Dear Chelsea magazine -
I love my Chelsea teddy bear. I called him "Terry". I'm six. Can I be a ball boy?
Stevie, 4, Fulham

Dear Stevie -
I love Chelsea too! Why not buy your bear an official Chelsea scarf? They're only 18.99 and available online. (edited by Chelsea FC communications dept.)
Roman

No comments: